The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

O, I could be bounded in a nutshell

And count myself the King of Infinite Space
Were it not that I have bad dreams....


So, it was bound to happen. Tonight/this morning marked the apparent end (or interruption) of anxiety dreamless sleep. Tonight/this morning was full of some bizarre Hamletesque related somnolent nonsense, which I don't quite remember, except that it extended to the entire community and the theatre about and something about Godspell's dress rehearsal (Honestly! It's enough to have my own anxiety dreams - must I have another's as well? %P), and something about the Ghost, and I really don't recall what all except that it Wasn't Pleasant Peacefulness.

Stayed up until a ridiculous hour darkening Going Under - however, haven't the footage to make it really dark. Will bring camera tonight to make really dark. Dear God, please bless tonight's rehearsal! Let it go really really really well, amen! Feel a tad paralyzed - nothing atypical - but "Run" by Snow Patrol is on - goooooooooooooooooooood song. All will be well, all is well, and thank God for air conditioning and kindly folk. Amen!

Mood: A week to dress. What do you think?
Music: Regarde en haute.
Lyrics: Light up, light up
As if you have choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you, dear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home