The sporadic ramblings of Emily C. A. Snyder - devoted to God, theatre, writing, and much randominity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Host: "Hamlet to Hamilton: Exploring Verse Drama" | Founder: TURN TO FLESH PRODUCTIONS | Author: "Cupid and Psyche" "Nachtsturm Castle" & Others | Caitlin O'Sullivan in "The Ghost Ship" (Boston Metaphysical Society)

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Right, so I'm putting up this blog because...everyone's doing it, I suppose? Because I'm curious? Because I am attempting to avoid making some sort of sense of the mini-apt. I've just moved into down here? Ah, yes, kemosabe - the latter. Amazing to what lengths we'll go to refuse actual work. Unless, of course, we are overwhelmed with work, in which case "the more you do, the more you do." Finis.

Mood: Puzzled
Music: None, alas
Reading: Spiderwick Chronicals - cute, great pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home